Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

que seria de mi

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


You wander down my body
And I submerge myself to the anxiety of your smile.
I search through the most precious things
And your caress appears
Suddenly, I look to the enlightened horizon
And I wonder
If tomorrow, in this room
Will we fuse again
This much insanity

What would be of me
If you were missing
What would be of me if I didn’t find another love
That awakened the desires of feeling
Abandoned in pleasure.

What would be of me
If you were not here
What would be of me
If this passion ran out
That shakes with the strength of a thousand seas
Angered by the sea
What would be of me… ay, of me.

You return,
Uneasy and solitary
Like you are sometimes
You return, the hope of having you
In my arms for ever
I look again
To the enlightened horizon
And I wonder if tomorrow you’ll return

If you decide not to forget
This adventure…
If you weren’t here… were would I be?

Allow myself to be shaken with the strength of a thousand seas…

By you.

Lena, Que Seria de Mi

0 comments: